51 ENGLISH PHRASES USED IN DAILY LIFE

51 ENGLISH PHRASES USED IN DAILY LIFE 

To help you improve your English and make yourself familiar with the sentences that we use in our day to day life, we are giving a list of the common phrases that we use daily. They will help to make sentences in English and will improve your English speaking quickly. 

Phrases to ask how someone is:

#1 How are you?
#2 How are you doing?
#3 How’s life?
#4 How have you been?
#5 What’s up?

Phrases to say how you are

#6 I’m fine, thanks. How about you?



#7 Pretty good.
#8 Great.
#9 I’ve been busy.
#10 Not bad.

Phrases to say Thank You

#11 Thanks.
#12 Thank you so much.
#13 I’m really grateful.
#14 I really appreciate it.
#15 That’s so kind of you.
#16 I can’t thank you enough.

Phrases to respond to Thank You

#17 You’re welcome.
#18 Mention not.
#19 My pleasure.
#20 Anytime.
#21 Glad to help.

Phrases for apologizing

#22 I’m sorry.
#23 I apologize.
#24 It’s my fault.

Phrases to respond to an apology

#25 That’s ok.
#26 It happens.
#27 No problem.

Phrases to say I don’t know

#28 I have no idea.
#29 I have no clue.
#30 I’m not sure.

Phrases to ask for someone’s opinion

#31 What do you think?
#32 How do you feel?
#33 What’s your opinion?
#34 What are your views?

Phrases for agreeing

#35 Exactly.        
#36 That’s so true.
#37 I agree.
#38 Absolutely.

Phrases for disagreeing

#39 I don’t think so.
#40 I’m not sure about that.
#41 I don’t agree.

Phrases for good news

#42 Congratulations!
#43 Wonderful!
#44 I’m so happy for you!
#45 That’s great!

Phrases to ask for help

#46 Could you please help me?
#47 Could you do me a favor?

Phrases to encourage someone

#48Keep up the good work!
#49 Good going!
#50 Well done!

#51 Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment